Lifetime access to Pre-Algebra streaming instruction videos and online South African version Instruction Manual & lesson solutions. USA – Skip Count Songs MP3s and Songbook PDFs, and other online resources from any browser. You’ll also have access to the Math-U-See Digital Manipulatives. Access begins at time of online purchase or redemption of access code.
Note: After you purchase your digital pack (DP) you will receive an email with your access code. Please allow a minimum of 48hrs for activation.
Note: Digital Packs do not include Student Workbook or Tests.
Negative numbers, order of operations, solving for the unknown, and other topics.
Click here to do the – Pre-Algebra Placement Test (0.2 MB)
- Streaming instruction videos
- Online South African version Instruction Manual, lesson solutions
- Skip Count Songs MP3s and Songbook PDFs, and other online resources from any browser.
- Access to the Math-U-See Digital Manipulatives: (this includes all the manipulatives: the block set, fraction overlays and algebra and decimal inserts) see additional ‘Special Note’ at the end of the contents list.
- Lesson 1 Negative Numbers, Addition
- Lesson 2 Negative Numbers, Subtraction
- Lesson 3 Negative Numbers, Multiplication
- Lesson 4 Negative Numbers, Division and Integers, Number Line
- Lesson 5 Exponents (Indices)
- Lesson 6 Place Value with Expanded and Exponential Notation
- Lesson 7 Negative Numbers, Exponents
- Lesson 8 Roots and Radicals
- Lesson 9 Solve for an Unknown with Additive Inverse
- Lesson 10 Pythagorean Theorem
- Lesson 11 Associative and Commutative Property
- Lesson 12 Distributive Property
- Lesson 13 Solve for an Unknown with Multiplicative Inverse
- Lesson 14 Solve for an Unknown with Order of Operations
- Lesson 15 Surface Area of Solids
- Lesson 16 Transform Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Lesson 17 Transform Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Lesson 18 Absolute Value
- Lesson 19 Ratio and Proportion
- Lesson 20 Similar polygons
- Lesson 21 Least Common Multiple and Prime Factorization
- Lesson 22 Greatest Common Factor
- Lesson 23 Polynomials, Addition
- Lesson 24 Volume of a Cylinder
- Lesson 25 Polynomials, Multiplication
- Lesson 26 Adding and Subtracting Time and the Same Difference Theorem
- Lesson 27 Volume of a Cone and a Pyramid
- Lesson 28 Twenty-Four Hour Time, Addition and Subtraction
- Lesson 29 Hectare
- Lesson 30 Irrational Numbers and the Square Root Formula, Real Numbers
- Solutions and Test Solutions
- Tables and Glossary
Special Note about the Manipulatives regarding the Digital Pack.
The physical manipulatives are an integral part of the Math-U-See instructional method and have been for more than 25 years. We do understand, however, that they can be difficult for families that are on the go and that they have physical limitations when building large problems. While instructors and students can use the digital version to build problems just as they would with the physical, we strongly believe that the digital should be used as a supplement after students have demonstrated understanding of the concept using the physical manipulatives. Research shows that the more different ways a student is exposed to a concept, the more likely they are to understand and retain it. In fact, according to Wenglinsky, “When students are exposed to hands-on learning on a weekly rather than a monthly basis, they prove to be 72% of a grade level ahead in mathematics and 40% of a grade level ahead in science.”