[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
Please note: This title is a required book for Green LLATL program, as it is used in one of the three book studies.
- Extensive overview of Shakespeare’s life, world and theatre.
- Special introduction to the play.
- Special note on the sources from which Shakespeare derived Much Ado About Nothing.
- Commentaries by Charles Gildon, Lewis Carrol, George Bernard Shaw and others.
- Stage and screen history of productions of Much Ado About Nothing.
- Readable type.
- Up to date list of recommended readings.